subota, 10. srpnja 2010.

Dubrovnik Summer Festival opening

I dedicate this post to my parents who are no longer here, they are, I hope, in some better and nicer place, watching me and waiting for for me.

I am a child of this beautiful city, and there are few of us who can boast that they are, in some way, actively involved in this festival from the beginning. My mother, who was completed a solo singing, as a young girl, was a participant in the first summer festival.The choir, in which she was singing, every year was indispensable part of the festival, in the same choir she met my father, and then after few years I came to this wonderful world. 
Together with them as a very small girl I hid in the choir and so I saw all the opening ceremony of the festival. Now as a mature woman, I sing in the same choir. It makes me happy and important. Part of me is recorded in history, even though I am anonymous. But I know, my children know and one day my grandchildren will know. 
For me, with the beginning of the festival begins fairy tale that lasts 45 days. Then comes the sunset, the city and its people are becoming dreamy waiting for the awakening that comes at the beginning of a new festival. I chose some pictures that you, who are reading this, can enjoy watching my tale!   
    
Dodaj naslov
opening ceremony of the the festival
opening ceremony of the the festival
opening ceremony of the the festival
opening ceremony of the the festival
firework later
firework later
firework later

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar