četvrtak, 28. srpnja 2011.

Hotel Blooms in Dublin 2009

Room
"In the center of Dublin"
·        
I stayed four nights with my husband in October 2009. I must admit that, when I was looking pictures of this hotel, gained the impression that it is much better than I have found it. Reception area looked quite miserable, old elevator, so the first impression was a little uncomfortable. However room was a pleasant surprise, clean, orderly and relatively new. I was pleased. Breakfast was also satisfactory. I must warn all those who have the intention to stay in this hotel all rooms are non-smoking. During our stay twice sounded the alarm for some who had tried smoking in the room. In the middle of the night I awakened after sleep. It was horrifying!
However I would recommend this hotel mostly because it is in the city center, a location that every traveler seeks. The price is satisfactory.
Bathroom
Room










Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar