utorak, 5. veljače 2013.

Happy New Year from Paris- Avenue des Champs-Elysées



Here I am back. I'm still arranging impressions of Paris, so I just can't be concentrated and write something. My thoughts are still in messy and the memories vivid so I wonder whether I am still in Paris or I am at home.
Ha ha ha, is not easy to come back home. Well let me continue.
So, immediately after visiting the cemetery, we went on a bit more lively place, Avenue des Champs-Elysées.
What a surprise, broad, large spacious avenue with cinemas, cafes, luxury specialty shops, the most famous street in the world and one of the most expensive strips of real estates seemed to be smaller.
A bunch of people, food stands, playgrounds for children and those who feel like children and skating rinks. Again indescribable, here are some photos that you could see what we have experienced.







Several French monuments are also on the street, including the Arc de Triomphe and the Place de la Concorde. We went on to the Arc de Triophe.

Photos by: ilovetravels

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar