srijeda, 8. siječnja 2014.

CityClass Hotel CAPRICE AM DOM

In front of the hotel
View from my room
And this time, as usual I chose the hotel in the city center. I didn't have any idea about ​​Cologne, except that I knew about its famous cathedral. When I arrived to the hotel I was surprised how hotel was centrally positioned. Almost the whole city, the Altstadt (Old Town), is pedestrian zone, and the hotel is situated at such place that everything can be visited on foot. In four days of our stay in Cologne we used transport only twice, from and back to the airport. The hotel is outstanding, clean, tidy, the rooms are quite comfortable, bathroom too, there is a mini bar in the room, television (which I never watch and I don'z need it), there's really all you need for a pleasant stay. The staff is friendly, breakfast is solid, I do't know what else to say except I recommend it!



bathroom
room
Photos by: ilovetravels

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar