srijeda, 13. svibnja 2015.

The memories of Ireland 2006. - Powerscourt House and gardens


One day we decoded to take another half day tour to Powerscout house and its famous gardens. House from the 18th century is beautiful, I'll put the link if someone wants to know more of it, my memories are quite faded (at that time I had no travel diary). Powerscourt House today is home to the best of Irish design in gifts, clothes and furniture. The Avoca Terrace Café offers the finest Irish artisan, freshly prepared food. Around Powerscout House there are the golf courses.


http://powerscourt.com/


I passed through the house, a little, and its shops, souvenir shops... but I preferred to enjoy the beauty of its gardens. It is always  lack of time when you find yourself in the beauty, I was impressed by the  Japanese garden where I spent the most of my time.
Sigh.......













The End!

1 komentar:

  1. Beautiful gardens! You have seen many places in Ireland.
    I'd love to visit it soon, it isn't far from me so it is in my bucket list :)
    www.travelera.es

    OdgovoriIzbriši