petak, 31. prosinca 2010.

Kranjska Gora 1


I don't have very often the opportunity to welcome New Year on the snow. This year we decided to go to Kranjska Gora and experience the real New Year's atmosphere because, to be honest, the white days and nights are the white days and nights. What is the New Year without snow? What is the Christmas and New Year fairy tale without snow?
SNOW! At the thought of snow a child wakes up in me. And then I'm really excited because I know that this child will bring me nothing but happiness. And what more do I need in my life?
Since I will not be at home next fifteen day I just want to announce that I will share my memories with you as soon as I get back.

1 komentar:

  1. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.
    Here is my web page : Scott Tucker

    OdgovoriIzbriši