srijeda, 13. travnja 2011.

I'am going to Berlin




It's been a long time since I published my last post, which doesn't mean that I haven't been working on anything. Soon I'm traveling with my husband and daughter to Berlin. Since we are going to stay there for eight days, it was necessary to devise a program to explore as much of the city as possible, and believe me it wasn't an easy job at all. It took me a month to choose what is, in my opinion, essential.

When we decided to go to Berlin we knew more about its past than the present. But the present is what we are interested in, the present is offered to us and the present is what we want to feel, touch, experience.So with the help of information I found on internet and the book I read, I was able to choose and formulate a program that will guide us through the most important thing we want to see during our eight day visit to this beautiful city.

Finding out about Berlin more and more I have to admit that every day it became closer to me, so now, just few day before my trip I have a feeling that I was already there. I'm counting the days until departure, and every morning I wake up with the thought: "Oh God, what a beautiful city!"

See you when I get back!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar