četvrtak, 23. veljače 2012.

Bake until it's done


Here is one simple but very tasty cake. I really don't know its name but I like to call it Bake until it's done!
My colleague asked me for this recipe so I told her all the ingredients she needs but when she asked me how long she had to keep it in the oven I was kinda caught by surprise and simply told her to bake it until its done. When we both realized what I said, we burst into laughter, so the name stayed. It's very simple and you can make it for every occasion.






Ingredients:

4 eggs
25 dkg of sugar
25 dkg of flour
a bit of baking powder
very little vegetable oil
20 dkg chopped almonds
20 dkg of raisins
vanilla sugar
grated lemon peel

Beat the yolks and the sugar. Add the beaten whites, flour, vanilla sugar, baking powder, and at the end add almonds and raisins.
The result is a dense mass that has to be properly spread on baking pan. Bake at a temperature of approximately 180°C for about thirty minutes, maybe a little more. Don't burn it, the surface should remain bright so be very careful.

Bon appetit!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar