utorak, 10. travnja 2012.

Hotel Bridge Amsterdam



I've just returned from Amsterdam where I was staying at the Hotel Brigde. I'm very satisfied with everything I got by choosing this hotel. Accommodation was satisfying - clean and tidy rooms, great breakfast, the location from which all the main attractions of the city were accessible to us, and most of all I'd like to praise the staff who was extremely friendly and available whenever we needed something. My husband and I and a few friends who were with us have only compliments for this hotel. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone.

http://www.thebridgehotel.nl/wb/

Bedroom

Bathroom

Bedroom

1 komentar:

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be grateful
    if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!
    my web page > Banja Vrujci

    OdgovoriIzbriši