utorak, 15. svibnja 2012.

Summer chicken





At home we usually marinade fish with different things but I started marinating chicken and turkey meat since they're both in the category "yummy but dry". I did all kinds of marinades but this one is by far my favorite. Anyway I don't have precise measures for it since I keep putting each thing till it looks good for me. For some it might not be enough, for some it might be too much, we all have our preferences and we should always go by them :)


Here we go.
I put enough milk in the bowl with sliced chicken breasts so that it covers the meat like it's shown on the picture. Than add a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper, and a nice amount of sweet red pepper. Leave it like that for a while, over night would be ideal but even an hour would do just fine. And that's basically the whole wisdom :) Grill it, serve it with a salad and you have a light, fast and a very nutritious meal (first picture).

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar