četvrtak, 3. siječnja 2013.

Hotel Clairefontaine

View from the room
Room
Room
I've just returned from Paris where I was staying in Clairefontaine hotel. This hotel is far from a perfect, still I have no complaints simply because it is so charming and cute. I'm not picky, to me the most important is that the accommodation is clean and the staff is friendly and polite. There I found all of this and I was very pleased. The hotel is located in a quiet area of Paris, Montparnasee. Right next to the hotel, there are restaurants, shops, coffee shops, bakeries so you don't have to take breakfast if you don't want it. Breakfast costs 10 EUR. I took it because it was convenient to me.
Breakfast was
average.
The hotel is located next to two metro stations Gaîté, line 13, and Denfert-Rochereau, from where two lines, 4 and 6, connect this part of Paris with all the most famous sights in the city.

Nice!  Cute!
Bathroom
Room
Photos by: ilovetravels

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar