petak, 7. lipnja 2013.

Kravice


Kravice is a waterfall on the Trebizat River in Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is a place 10 kilometers of city Ljubuski and about 40 kilometers of old city Mostar. Kravice is a popular swimming and picnic area and, during the summer, it is frequently visited by tourists from Mostar, Međugorje and Dubrovnik. The Kravice Falls area also has a little cafe, a rope swing, a picnic area.The best time of year for visiting is during the springtime when the fall is at its fullest and the arid landscape turns a bright green.

However this is a place where I enjoyed. This is a time of great water and the sound of water falling in such large quantities relaxed me and sprinkling of water dust cleared me. I felt reborn. This is a little paradise. I recommend!







Kravice Slideshow: Ana’s trip to Ljubuski was created with TripAdvisor TripWow!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar