ponedjeljak, 17. lipnja 2013.

Rooms Velo - Korenica


This past weekend my husband and I together with our friends spent at the Plitvice Lakes.
When I was looking for accommodation I knew that at the Plitvice Lakes accommodation is very expensive, and offer, except lakes, doesn't provide anything adequately to that price, just sleeping and breakfast. So I decided to search for accommodation in Korenica.
Korenica is very close to the Plitvice Lakes, about 40 km, and there are lots of private pensions. 
Searching by Booking com I found this small private pension and I have to say that at the end I was very pleased with the price and especially with the locals. 

Wonderful young, friendly people, neat clean rooms, rich breakfast, parking place, everything was great. Guest rooms are simple but they offer basics things that I need and I'm satisfied.
When we arrived they offered us a coffee and drink, sat down with us, chatted. 
There we spent just one night and on our leaving I felt like I knew them for a long time. 
Highly recommend! Very soon I'll be there again.





Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar