četvrtak, 5. rujna 2013.

London 2013 - Queens Park Hotel



After a while here I am back. I was lazy this summer. But I wasn't home all the time, I made a trip to London. The easiest way to start the story about London is to start with a review of hotel.
We booked this hotel only few days before our departure to London. The price was very reasonable. Hotel didn't have very good reviews so I was a little concerned about what to expect. When I arrived I was delighted with part of the city, close to Kensington Park, then the staff was very friendly and the rooms and bathrooms are not first class but they are clean and that's the most important to me.
Next to the hotel there are two metro stations and bus stops and so everything is perfectly connected with all parts of the city you want to visit. I'm satisfied.


Photos by: ilovetravels






Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar