četvrtak, 4. rujna 2014.

Nova Caffe - Vatican - Rome

on the right side of this beautiful street there is this awful Nova Caffe

Shame, shame, shame! This is the only meaningful word I can say about this restaurant. We ordered four pizzas, water and two beers.
1. We got water, three beers and four pizzas - first mistake, but ignore everything is OK one beer more or less :) let's go on.
2. Pizza Margharita - I don't know how to describe it, a little baked pastry covered with some cheese and some tomato sauce - poor.
3. This lunch cost us 88 euros, we gave 100 and get 10 back. The waiter kept 2 euro as a tip without our will. We always leave tips but this was inexcusable and rude.

I just wish I took a picture of it but I was so upset at that moment that the photographing had not occurred to me.

Avoid, avoid, avoid....!!!!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar