srijeda, 29. listopada 2014.

My Hungarian Goulash


Recently I was in Hungary and my wish was to have a good, original hot Hungarian goulash.
However, as everywhere all became money and commerce so famous Hungarian goulash is no longer what it was, or what I thought it was.
That's why I decided to buy a spicy red paprika, and I mean very spicy, and make the atmosphere of a real Hungarian cuisine at my home.
Actually I've never knew a true recipe for goulash; I was looking for it on the Internet, in cookbooks that I got home .... everywhere was different written. So I decided to take from all a little bit and make a "my" goulash mix.

I used:
30 dkg of beef
1 large onion
3 dcl mashed tomatoes
3 dcl red wine
vegetable cube
2 tablespoons sweet paprika
hot paprika (carefully-according to your taste)
parsley, garlic, salt, pepper

Meat and onion fry in oil together, then add all the ingredients as it is written: mashed tomatoes, wine, vegetable cube sweet paprika, hot paprika, salt, pepper, garlic.
Altogether cook over low heat, the longer the better,  at least one hour.
Serve the other day. Yummy, delicious. You can serve it with boiled potatoes, which is my favorite choice, but I say again, it may be something else according to your wishes.
Imagine me eating spicy goulash, u, a, is there a bit of  bread, quick, give me... u, a, spicy....spicy!

Bon appetite!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar