četvrtak, 13. studenoga 2014.

Croccantino


Ah I'm lazy! Whole month passed from my return from Budapest and I should write something about this beautiful city but I just can't force myself to start. Well, here're few words in my defense. I'm constantly somewhere, last weekend I was on the peninsula Peljesac (near Dubrovnik), at the same time I'm am preparing a trip to London for Christmas, New Year in Prague ..... So it's not just laziness.
But here's one short review of a nice pastry shop in a small, very beautiful and well-known tourist place Orebic located on the sea side of the Peljesac peninsula.
Like everywhere on the Croatian coast tourist season is over. And so it is in Orebic, peace and quiet. I wanted to eat something sweet, and since everything was closed, I didn't hope to my wish come true.

And then we found opened pastry shop Croccantino.
The choice was not great as it probably would have been in the heart of the summer season, but I still chose a tasty cake that satisfied my desire for sweets.
I must admit I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of full service. So if your trip takes you to Orebic - visit Croccantino.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar