utorak, 20. siječnja 2015.

Chritmas in London


I fell in love with London a long time ago. But the first opportunity to visit this city I got far back in 2003.
Since I didn't have much time to explore the city then, and when you're in London there's always a lack of time, ten years later in 2013 I came back but this time it in the summer. O God, how I enjoyed in long walks through the city, through the beautiful parks of London and of course in Camden Town, to me, the most charming part of London. That summer the city completely won over me and I decided, just a year later, to go there again. I did it, but this time, at the most beautiful time of all Christmas time.
I don't have much to add, as I told previously we followed the "old paths" and enjoyed London on a completely different way. Beautiful new experience of the city we already knew. I love London even more now and I'm sure I'll be back!


1 komentar: