subota, 9. svibnja 2015.

The memories of Ireland 2006. - Glendalough


Glendalough is "the valley of the two lakes"  known for its spectacular scenery, rich history, archaeology and abundant wildlife. Glendalough is a remarkable place that will still your mind, inspire your heart and fill your soul. Glendalough is home to one of the most important monastic sites in Ireland.
There is a link for official website if you want to find out more about this remarkable place.
http://www.glendalough.ie/




I didn't know anything about the Glandalough before this half day trip from Dublin. We had a tour guide on this journey but  I preferred enjoy the scenes of this place than listened to the story. I remembered something but my memories are nine years old so I wouldn't dare say anything about it therefore  I put official link if someone wants to find out more.
I only remember that I've enjoyed this place.






















Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar