četvrtak, 19. kolovoza 2010.

“Julian Rachlin and Friends” Festival in Dubrovnik


I wish to announce that in Dubrovnik, this year, will be held 10th jubilee Festival of Chamber Music "Julian Rachlin and Friends" from September 1st to 12th 2010.

Every year I attend at least two concerts and I've never been unsatisfied. I left every concert fulfilled and enriched. Unfortunately, this year at the time of festival I'll be out of the city, so I won't be able to post anything about this respectful festival.

If someone is more interested in this really unique event more information could be found on


http://www.rachlinandfriends.com


Unforgettable evening with "Julian Rachlin and friends" and Roger Moore in Rector's palace 2009
Delightful  end of the evening 2009

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar